Penniless Socialite: Plaid Wrap and Faux Leather Leggings

Monday, March 13, 2017

Plaid Wrap and Faux Leather Leggings

Madewell Plaid Wrap_Faux Leather Leggings 2 Madewell Plaid Wrap_Faux Leather Leggings 1 Madewell Plaid Wrap_Faux Leather Leggings 4 Madewell Plaid Wrap_Faux Leather Leggings 3

For months I had been searching for the perfect cape wrap.  The only problem was that I did not know what I was searching for.  I spent a whole lot of time Googling "scarf with arm holes."  I had purchased blanket scarves and tried a bevy of wraps, but they were all missing those elusive arm holes.  A scarf or a wrap just wasn't doing the trick for me.  And by "trick", I mean staying on my body during any form of movement.  My other wraps looked great as long as I remained motionless.
I learned that vocabulary is the key to a fashion hunt.  
Luckily, New Jersey is experiencing one last blast of winter, so I've made some use out of my late season purchase.


Madewell Cape Scarf (exact, also love this one!)
J. Crew Tippi Turtleneck (exact)
BaubleBar Courtney Bib (similar)
Kate Spade Watch via Macy's (exact)
Leggings: Assets by Spanx
Nike Sneakers: DSW (similar)
Karen Walker Sunglasses (similar, also craving these!)
Olivia + Joy Valerie Bag via Plato's Closet (similar)
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...